Thursday, May 26, 2011
Detox
I am really stressed right now. Things in my life and my little home are going very well, but I really let other people's circumstances stress me out. I don't have a filter for my heart which really affects me negatively. Chris is so good about listening to a problem or an issue, praying about it or giving advice and then moving on; I am not like that in the least. I let everything affect me. I guess that is why he was called to be a counselor and I am not. lol. I have a big heart for others and want to help, but then feel rude or incompassionate when I have to distance myself from them to detox from the stress that I carry. This probably makes me sound like an awful person, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you are saying girl.....I hope my problems that I post don't cause you stresses. :( What a sweet heart you have for others to carry that burden......get your detox on and ♫♪don't worry, be happy.....♪♫
This is more what I thought was going on. It is a personality thing. It's hard to understand right now but I'm sure I'll get passed it. Like I said these experiences would have been so appreciated to share with you. I could think of no one better to include. For tonight it's just us, kids at Grandma's and for tomorrow it looks like Johnny (and his truck), Jessica and Doug. So strange... Chin up and... I'll pray for you. ? Love Nik
Post a Comment