Thursday, June 17, 2010

....

I have been a little distraught lately. I think sometimes I let my thoughts get the best of me. I am not ready to talk about this yet, but would appreciate prayers. Its probably just me over-analyzing things, but none-the-less it is affecting me. I guess I just need reassurance from God and Chris, but until I find that, I will be continue praying.

1 comment:

Ess said...

Mallory, I will be praying for you!I don't know what it is but God does and he loves you SO much!! I hate to hear that you are distraught, girl! I know we haven't met each other yet but I consider you to be one of my friends and it hurts my heart to know something is wrong. :( Let me know if I can do anything for you! Love you girl! Can't wait to see you next week!:D