Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Update

WOW this has been a busy couple of weeks! I finally have a day of and all to myself today! YAY! I have been sitting on my couch cuddled up in a fluffy blanket all day, drinking pink lemonade and watching trash tv. I have been sooooo exhausted for a while now because of work, keeping up the house and other commitments, and haven't really had time to recharge. Last night I fell asleep at 9:30pm, and I didn't wake up until 9:30 THIS MORNING!!! I can'e believe I slept 12 hours. Needless to say, I feel great today.

Since I last blogged, my godson, Caedmon, had his first birthday, Chris and I spent a blissful day at the Botanical Gardens, and we had a wonderful Easter celebration at my sweet grandma's house with lots of family.

Here are a few pictures from Chris and my little botanical adventure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a Terrific Thursday!

No comments: