Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My day off.

I had the day off from work today and I enjoyed every (well, almost every) moment of it. Last night I thought to myself, "Oooo, its my day off tomorrow, I wanna sleep in until 10am.." So much for that: I woke up at 8:30, then 9:00...and laid in bed until 10am. I got up, showered, and then went to the pharmacy to pick up my Nuvaring. At noon, I met my sister-in-law, Shelly, for lunch at Chili's. They have this fantastic lunch special called "The Express Lunch" or something like that. It consists of all-you-can-eat chips and salsa, soup, and salad. It was soooo yummy. After that, Shel and I decided to get the choco-chip paradise thing...super yummy. I had SUCH a good time with her. We really haven't spent much time together since before she moved back to town(which was almost a year ago!!). I love being with her. She makes my heart happy.

After lunch, I went up to the mall (ha...I was about to spell my name) and shopped around a bit. I bought some cute gold sandals and a sexy secretary black collared-shirt (not to be worn together). I would have shopped longer, but the cute red heels I was wearing were hurting my baby toes. Lol. After leaving the mall, I went over to Nikki's house to work out....that was fun! We talked about all the upcoming birthdays.

I got home a little later and then Chris and I made a cobb salad for dinner. Today would have been perfect if it wasn't for the constant power struggle between Chris's mom and sister that they insist Chris be in the middle of. Honestly...they ask him to "mediate" and then get angry with him when he gives them level-headed unbiased answers. Anyway, just say a little prayer because there are going to be a lot of changes in the next coming weeks.

Side Note: Chris's oldest sister, Kristi (who is not involved in the family drama) is pregnant! Yay!!!!

No comments: