Saturday, December 27, 2008

Team Shaw + 1

It is official: we have a new addition to Team Shaw!!!

Chris and I have our first PET!!!! For Christmas, my dear friend Nikki gave us a BETA FISH!!! I have been wanting one for a while to put in my ivy vase. When Chris and I came home last night from Austin, he was chilling on the bar in my vase!! I was ecstatic!

I thought because he was going to be in our kitchen, that I should name him something "kitchen-y", so I was going through all of my favorite foods (in my head), and then I thought it would be cool to name him after a spice. I immediately went to my spice rack, and the first spice I read was "Chili Flakes"!! Ha Ha Ha! I thought that was ridiculous, and overlooked it, but as I was laying in bed last night, I kept thinking about that name and laughing. Soooo I decided on "Chili Flakes" for his name. Totally gay, I know, but whatever, if you don't like it, get your own fish. By the way, he is red with a little bit of blue.


So no baby yet. We aren't really trying for a baby because we would like to realistically wait a couple years, but that is not to say that we aren't practicing!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Marquez said...

You still didn't get me! HA!