Mustard??? Yeah, Mustard!
Tonight I made Megan's famous "Butter Chicken". This is a recipe that my dear friend Megan shared with me. It was my second time making it, and WE LOVE IT!!!! We also had brown rice, and sugar snap peas. Yummo
! I could talk about food all day. I love cooking (and I am learning to be more adventurous). One of my favorite things to do is have (or go to) dinner parties. Chris and I are trying to host one dinner party a month. We had one last month with a couple from church. We had Italian night, and it was great! It was a fantastic way to get to know the other couple better, and eat yummy food at the same time. If anyone is interested in coming to a dinner party at our home, please let us know! We'd love to have you over!Going along with the food theme, I thought I would post a few pictures from our weekend. Chris and I went to Port Aransas
with my family Sunday. Chris, Mariah
, and I were taking some goofy pictures on these parking post things, and when Mariah
stepped off one of them, she stepped on a bee and it stung her foot. Like the responsible, knowledgeable
big sister I am, I immediatley told her to rub mustard on it!! Ha ha ha! I'm not sure if it worked but she stopped crying! HA HA HA HAEnjoy!



1 comment:
I wanna have a dinner party! My place or yours? ;) I just made Meg's butter chicken last week and we loved of too. Kudos on the mustard thing, I've never heard if that, but ten points foe ingenuity!
Post a Comment