Monday, November 24, 2008

Cheese Balls.

Chris is on a bowling league (and also the secretary of the league), so he and I bowl quite often--he does more than I do. Well he has a bowling bag to put his ball and bowling gear in, and I don't only because I bowl only a few times a month. Anyway, whenever we bowl, I usually just put my ball in my trunk, and Chris's ball barricades it from rolling all over my trunk. Well, tonight was Chris's night to bowl, and I still hadn't taken my ball out of my trunk, so ALL day I heard my 12 pound ball ramming one side of my trunk, and then the other!!! It was really annoying! Anyway, that is neither here nor there..just an observation.

Today I worked in the motor bank at work from 10 am to 7 pm. The day went by very quickly, which was nice, and I actually had a great time. After work, I went by Old Navy to see if I could purchase these really cute flats that I had seen online yesterday. They didn't have the right size or color that I wanted to I went to Rack Room Shoes, and DSW and still didn't find any shoes that really tickled my fancy. After that, I went to World Market (my fave store!!!!), I always find the coolest things when I go there, and all of the sudden go a HUGE craving for cheese balls---you know, they come in a can/canister and they are like cheetos, but puffy and balls? Well I know that World Market sometimes sells them, but all I could find was an industrial sized container of white cheddar balls--I think they were called Snow Balls or Snowman Poop (okay, I totally made that up). So I went to Target (which is in the same shopping center) and tried to find the cheese balls there, but all they had was Puffy Cheetos....despite what you think, they ARE different. I couldn't find any, so I settled for Cheezits....and I am quite happy.

So now I am sitting on my comfy couch, with my Cheezits and a Dr. Pepper, watching Taboo (an amazing show if you have the stomach for it) which is a topic for a whole other blog some other time.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

JG Photography said...

thanks for those lovely comments about my daughter! wish you could see he spunk in pictures...I will keep trying to capture that! Your blog about Cheese balls made me hungry for things I shouldn't be eating!! I'm on the Atkins diet and doing pretty good 10 weeks 23lbs lost!!! YEAH So you enjoy your cheese balls for me!!